These are the terms we will be using to describe our coffees:
- Acidity: The pleasant sharpness and sweetness of coffee. Somewhat analogous to dry wine.
- Body: The heaviness, richness and thickness one feels when drinking coffee. Similar to the sensation of a good red wine
- Flavor: The hardest to describe. A coffee could be smoky, fruity, grace, or sometime indescribable.
Tell us how you would like us to grind your coffee when you get to the “COMMENTS” section of the ORDER FORM
- Kenya AA: The best out of Kenya. Has a full body roast with medium acidity. American Roast.
- Ethiopian: Considered by many as the king of coffees. Rich in body; fruity, winey in flavor with a flowery fragrance. American Roast.
- Tanzanian Peaberry: Medium-to-full body, a sharp, winey acidity with a fairly rich flavor. American Roast.
- Yemen Mocha Matari: A perfectly balanced coffee with an almost full body, medium acidity and rich flavor, revealing chocolatey undertones. French Roast.
Latin American Coffees
- Colombian Supremo: The best out of Colombia. Has a medium body, light acidity and smooth flavor. A well-rounded coffee. American Roast.
- Brazil Bourbon Santos: Medium in body with moderate acidity and smooth flavor. A favorite for dark roast lovers. Vienna Roast.
- Costa Rican: Has an exceptional full body and a rich, hearty flavor. Vienna Roast.
- Guatemalan Antigua: A distinct coffee with medium-to-full body, high acidity, and a unique spicy, smoky flavor. American Roast.
- Mexican Pluma: Perfect for black coffee drinkers, this is a light body coffee with a mellow acidity and a dry flavor. Full city roast.
- Peruvian: Mild, light body; smooth flavor and low acidity. American Roast.
Pacific Region Coffees
- Sumatra Mandheling: Considered by many as the most full body coffee in the world. It has a medium acidity and a smooth, rich flavor. Full City Roast.
- Celebes Kalasi: Very similar to Sumatra only sharper in flavor and a little less body. American Roast.
- Indian Mysore: The best out of India. It has a medium body. Light acidity and spicy flavor. Full City Roast.
- Papua New Guinea: A lighter version of the other Pacific coffees with a medium body and a decently rich flavor. American Roast.